The MaMA Festival features more than 100 showcases in 3 days, in 12 venues from 150 to 1400 cap in the lively Pigalle-Montmartre Parisian neighborhood. (La Cigale, La Boule Noire, Les Trois Baudets, Le Bus Palladium, Backstage by the mill, La Machine du Moulin Rouge, Le Carmen…).
MaMA gives the chance to around 120 upcoming artists from all around the world (50% French – 50% international) to present themselves to an international audience of music professionals, media and Parisian festival-goers (half of venues capacity is dedicated to the public audience). Applications are now open and the deadline is June 30th. The notification deadline is July 28th.
For showcasing artists, MaMA will provide:
- A minimum fee for each artist as payment (hiring)
- Regular sound and lights + basic and shared backline (bass & guitar amp, standard drum kit, Dj kit)
- A professional technical assistance (sound, light and stage)
- Artists’ promotion: MaMA will communicate on artists/ bands through its communication tools
- Media Coverage
- Various tools for the company presenting the artist / band to get in touch with attendees, on top of B2B meetings organized during MaMA.
Costs left with the company(ies) presenting the artist / band:
- Accommodations (hotel, internal transportation, meals…) – logistic assistance provided
- Specific technical requests or additional backline
Delegate Discount for Austrian Professionals
A special rate (€95 instead of €140 VAT) for the 3-day all-access passes, which enables you to access all of MaMA’s activities, is available for Austrian delegates until September the 15th. To redeem the ticket discount, please get in touch.
More than 250 influential international speakers (artists, producers, publishers, managers…) participate each year at the conference part, MaMA Convention. Conferences, debates, workshops and MaMA Invent are dedicated to international exchange on the future of the music industry.