When you’re starting out, the music business can look like a forest of questions. How can I make my music better? How do I meet people? How can I promote my band? If this is how you’re feeling, we’ve got good news: the donau.pop.camp, happening from July 5 – 12, 2024, is here to help!
The donau.pop.camp, taking place during the 13th International Danube Festival in Ulm/Neu-Ulm (Germany) next year, is aimed at young musicians eager to learn and grow as artists. The camp offers invaluable assistance for musicians and bands looking to further themselves, including:
- Individual coaching, workshops, and seminars with renowned tutors
- Exchange with musicians from other countries on the Danube
- An interview and performance at a local radio station
- The opportunity to create and elaborate on your own ideas and goals.
Eligibility for the camp
If you’re a young musician or band from a country lying on the Danube – like Austria – and your English is good (most of the workshops will be held in English), then this camp could be for you! To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Information about your band/project
- A band photo
- Links to your music, social media, and videos (if you have them)
There’s only one catch: the deadline for application is September 30th – so don’t wait, apply now!