MENT Ljubljana is a three day event (1-3 February 2017) in the capital of Slovenia. The festival part takes place in different venues around the city and presents talent and quality acts with a potential for international bookings. The focus of the conference is on the local (ex-Yugoslavian) and broader (Eastern Europe) region with delegates from all around Europe and beyond.
In its second edition (2016), more than 3000 people visited the event, of which a significant share constituted an international audience, mostly from neighbouring countries. More than 320 delegates, music professionals and musicians from 27 countries attended the festival. Their responses stressed the quality and professionalism of the festival’s organization, with the selected musical performances receiving the most praise. To our knowledge more than 30% of the acts get further bookings and options at the festival, with a record of 7 bookings for a single artist.
- Deadline for applications: September 05, 2016.
- MENT is looking for bands and live acts ready for international exposure, artists with previous concert experience and with a professional recorded material available online.
- Due to the high number of applications MENT is unable to give direct feedback to any band or artist who have been unsuccessful.
- Selected artists are required to perform 35 – 45 minute sets unless discussed differently.
- Accommodation, catering, a fee/ transport cost (discussed with the artist and within the possibillities of the festival) and basic backline will be supplied for every artist.
- Artists playing at the festival will receive a delegate pass for the conference and festival. The delegate pass gives access to the delegate’s database, and the registered delegates will be able to contact all the professionals who will be attending MENT. Festival passes are for band and crew. One pass per person. Please note that there are no guest lists at MENT Ljubljana.