MaMA Festival features more than 140 concerts in 3 days in the heart of Paris. MaMA Festival 2018 takes place October 17th – 19th.
Artist applications are now open
More than 100 showcases in 3 days, in 10 venues from 70 to 1 400 capacity in the lively Pigalle-Montmartre Parisian neighborhood with La Cigale, La Boule Noire, Les Trois Baudets, Le Bus Palladium, Backstage by the mill, La Machine du Moulin Rouge, Le Carmen…
MaMA gives the chance to more than 100 upcoming artists from all around the world (50% French – 50% international) to present themselves to an international audience of music professionals, media and Parisian festival-goers; half of the venues capacity is dedicated to the public audience.
Artist applications are now open and will close on May 31st: Apply to Play @ MaMA Festival 2018
The notification deadline is July 31st 2018.
For showcasing artists, MaMA will provide:
- A minimum fee for each artist as payment (work contract)
- Regular sound and lights + basic and shared backline (bass & guitar amp, standard drum kit, Dj kit)
- A professional technical assistance (sound, light and stage)
- Artists’ promotion: MaMA will communicate on artists / bands through its communication tools
- Media Coverage
- Various tools for the company presenting the artist / band to get in touch with attendees, on top of B2B meetings organized during MaMA.
Costs left with the company(ies) presenting the artist / band:
- Accommodations (hotel, internal transportation, meals…) – logistic assistance provided
- Specific technical requests or additional backline