SXSW Music Festival, March 16–22, 2020
Founded in 1987 in Austin, Texas, SXSW is best known for its conference and festivals that celebrate the convergence of the interactive, film, and music industries. The event features sessions, showcases, screenings, exhibitions, and a variety of networking opportunities. SXSW 2020 will take place March 13–22, 2020 in Austin, TX. The SXSW Music Festival brings artists, industry professionals and music fans from all over the world together. From Austria, Fennesz, Hunger and Petrol Girls are amongst the 2,000 official performers from 60+ countries.
- Petrol Girls – Mar 17, 2020, Las Perlas
- Hunger – Mar 21, 2020, Esther’s Follies
- Fennesz – Mar 21, 2020, 11:00pm, Central Presbyterian Church
The New Colossus Festival, March 11-15, 2020
Leading up to SXSW 2020, Petrol Girls and Hunger will also perform in New York at New Colossus Festival. The New Colossus is designed as a stopover opportunity for artists travelling to SXSW, organized for musicians, the music industry, and music fans. The 2nd festival edition will take place in several venues throughout the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Have a listen to all artists – including Ali Barter, Ilgen-Nur, Pom Poko, and Wives – performing at New Colossus on Spotify!
- Petrol Girls – Mar 11, 2020, 10:45pm, Arlene´s Grocery
- Petrol Girls – Mar 12, 2020, 08:15pm, The Delancey
- Hunger – Mar 12, 2020, 09:00pm, The Delancey
Supported by the Austrian Cultural Forum New York